Table of Contents
Although hot tubs offer many benefits, it’s not likely to last forever. If it becomes malfunctioning and ceases to function, you’ll need to remove it. Be aware that your hot tub is very heavy. Therefore, it’ll not be easy to dispose of it independently. Our junk removal experts will help you dispose of it promptly.
Disposing Hot Tubs Easily
If you’ve discovered, you’ve found that your spa is not working, it’s time to remove it. Please do not waste time in getting rid of it. After all, the hot tub occupies excessive space in your home. Let us take it out for you. Once we’ve taken it away from your residence, we’ll work out the best ways to donate it or have it recycled. Contact us for a free estimate if you’re ready to start. We’ll be glad to tell you how we can help you dispose of your hot tub.
Disposing Of Hot Tubs
Unfortunately, you have an uphill task ahead. Removing the hot tub is likely demanding as you can’t put it on the curb. There are many recycling and landfill facilities that do not take hot tubs. Follow these tips to remove it.
- Find a dealer willing to buy or take it.
- It is always possible to sell the hot tub online.
- Finally, you can hire a junk removal company to get rid of the hot tub on your behalf.
We know that you don’t wish to take on the task independently. Don’t. Let us help. Contact us today to begin.
Moving Your Hot Tub
It is crucial to figure out the correct method to move the hot tub. Follow the tips below.
- Make sure that your hot tub is unplugged from its electrical source.
- The water has to be flushed out of the tub.
- Begin to remove its components, including its heating element and its pump.
- Be sure that all accessories are correctly packed. Make sure you have a clear path to move the tub around the property quickly.
It’s going to be too heavy for you. Therefore, you’ll need help from multiple people.
The Cost Of Removing A Hot Tub
Ultimately, the cost of our removal of hot tubs will be contingent on several aspects. In particular, it will depend on your local and the dimensions of your hot tub. As your hot tub grows more extensive, the cost will be higher. Do not fret, however. We strive to provide our clients with affordable services. We’ll look into your situation before deciding on a bid.
Can I Move A Hot Tub On My Own?
Moving a hot tub by yourself is possible, but you’re likely to fail at your goals. These items are cumbersome. It is too big to be handled on your own. You might hurt yourself. It is safer to allow a professional to take the job for you. A professional moving company can help you make your move faster and simpler. They’ll do the heavy lifting so you can protect your back.
Recycling Hot Tubs
We are thrilled to say that we can help you make your tub more sustainable by recycling it. This is a good idea since it’s more efficient than sending this hot tub to a landfill. However, the hot bath is heavy and difficult to disassemble. This means it will need a lot of time and effort in recycling. Specific recycling centers will require you to break down the hot tub before being able to remove it. It’s best to wash it thoroughly and take it apart first.
What About The Hot Tub Cover?
- Take a knife and cut your hot tub’s cover with care through the seams. Be sure to cut it into much smaller pieces.
- You can then unzip the cover and remove your foam inserts.
- You may need to remove aluminum or plastic pieces too.
- Cut these inserts into smaller chunks. Doing this makes it easier to dispose of them later.
Be aware that you don’t need to manage it all independently. Instead, you can count on us to help. We will remove all hot tubs and their components.